The best way to find out about Kent College is to pay us a visit. Every day is open day. We will be delighted to show you around the school at a time convenient to you. This allows new families to have a more personalised tour of the school. In order for your son or daughter to experience 'life at Kent College,' we would be delighted for them to join us for a taster day.
The following explains the process involved to secure your child a place.
- The Head Master meets the family and provides an exciting tour!
- Fill in the registration form and pay the £100 registration fee.
- Enjoy a taster day.
- Provide student records to allow us to prepare and tailor our services to your needs.
- A deposit must be paid in order to secure the place at Kent College. This must be done a term before the date of entry. The deposit for day pupils is £600, for EU boarders, £2,000 and for non-EU boarders, one term's fees.
- Begin life as a Kent College student.
The full fees become payable on the first day of each term. Flexible payment option schemes can be found on our current fees page.
Exhibitions are available for students entering year 4 - these rewards are means-tested. If you would like your child to be considered for an exhibition then you must download and fill in the Exhibition Form.
[BOX]Online Registration Form[/BOX]